EMPIRE STATE BUILDING
EMPIRE STATE BUILDING EXPERIENCE
Tickets for: Empire State Premium Experience
Make like a VIP and be spirited around Manhattan's iconic centerpiece
Instant ticket delivery
Duration : 1h30
Last admission: 45 minutes before closing
Skip The Line
Live guide: English
Smartphone tickets accepted
- 90-minute guided VIP tour with an Empire State Building Observatory Ambassador in a small group (maximum of 7 visitors per tour)
- VIP skip-the-line priority access to the observation deck on the 86th floor (Main Deck)
- Access to the Dare to Dream exhibit
- Commemorative souvenir photo
- Skip the security check line
- Access to the second-floor immersive exhibits
- Signage, audio and exhibits available in 9 languages (English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin)
- Free high speed Wi-Fi onsite
Health and safety measures are in place so you can enjoy culture with confidence.
The Empire State Building is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan at 5th Avenue and 34th Street. The building was completed on April 11, 1931 and is still the 5th tallest skyscraper in the United States. It is decorated in the Art Deco style — a popular form in the 1930s.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EMPIRE STATE BUIDLING
GOOGLE REVIEWS :
20 W 34th St, New York, NY 10001, États-Unis
Daily at 12.p.m
GET THERE BY SUBWAY :
From 123 or ACE lines, exit the train at 34nd Street – Penn Station.
From Penn Station, it’s a five-minute walk to the building entrance.
From the NQRW or BDFM lines, exit the train at 34th Street – Herald Square Station. From Herald Square, it’s a five-minute walk to the building entrance.
- The security check is mandatory and can't be skipped. No glass items, weapons, monopods, tripods allowed
- Keep your smartphone ticket with you at all times
- No storage facilities available
We inspire people and travellers from all over the world and passionately believe that travel is a force for good. It is an antidote to racism, bigotry, and inequality, and allows us to create meaningful and engaging stories that inspire people to open their minds and make a positive impact on the world.